Friday, October 31, 2008

My Second Bestest Friend On Earth,Wong J-Yee..

Bab6:

J-Yee's Profile:


1. Friendly,flirty


2.Good Hearted(always help me out when i need her)


3.Respect The Old(haha)


4.Loyal(this year only)


5.Like to dance alot(Popping)


6.tall and cute


It's time to blog again..Today i got nothing to post about..So,I decided to post about MY SECOND BEST FRIEND..DAI BO LIN,guess who's that??Wong J-Yee..She use to be my best friend,since i was form1 till now..This year we fought,because of (i don't want to mention bout it) because it hurt me alot..Until Yong Foong broke up with her,only i forgive her..We be best friends again..(weeee) I donno why suddenly i forgive her..but anyway,i cant angry her forever..which mean i damn small hearted..isn't true??After forgiving her,we dont really talk much..(haih) I hope she still treat me as her best friend and sharing her secrets with me..And i hope our friendship will last forever (just like lilian and me)

Wong J-Yee,don't wait and love Yong Foong anymore..It's doesn't work out,he won't have feelings for you anymore..Just let him go,you are just wasting your time..Maybe there is another guy better than Yong Foong waiting for you..Let him go,J-Yee..If you really need somone,you can always find Iris,See Hui and me (if you want me) Anyway,i wrote damn alot of things bout you today..Love you lots,muahhx..Good Night..
love her lots..

No comments: