Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Memories When I Was A Noob..

Bab7:


It's time to blog again,din blog for few days d..Today when I was in the bas with karman and Jyee..We talk about us when we were in Form1..I remember that I was so noob,I don't even know what does ankle socks is and with my stupid lion hair..My pinaform was so long that it's look like a baju kurung..Me,Jyee,Nicole and Karman were four best friend,we go every where together..We even got the same WC beg,nicole and Jyee are like a twin..As for me,I was the worst among four of us..Karman always ask me not to wear spec and they always encourage me to stop cutting my hair short..Karman is the one who teach me how to wear ankle sock(so bad)..It was so stupid that we thought that being single was so OUT(haha)..Because we were so childish that once we fought and go our separate ways..That time I was only friend with Jyee..When I was in form2,i met a new friend lillian..All the memories,thinking it makes me laugh..its kinda stupid but I miss em' alot..Atleast now we are all still friends..=) good night..
is me..

No comments: