Friday, November 7, 2008

Argue With My Mum,Because Of My Grandaunty..Fuck Wei..

Bab11:


Is screw up my mood up,but now i'm alright..My mum came to lilian's house and pick me up..Later on,she ask me did I told my grandaunty where am i going??I said no,because she din even ask me about it..My mum asked me to tell what me and my granaunty said..So I just tell my mum,because i din do anything wrong..And now she said i'm lying,what i said before also forget..What the fuck wei..I dont even know what did my grandaunty told my mum..I told my mum after having my bath,I called her twice but she din pick up the phone..So after lilian called me,I called my grandaunty back..She picked up,and I said..Okay,the conversation start like this..



Yc: Her name we used to called (kampo) ,did you bought lunch for me??Yuen ching her,i said..

Kp: Oh yeah,on the way home..why??

Yc: Oh shit,mummy bought food for me already..

Kp: Oh,okay..What did she bought for you??

Yc: Chicken rice..oh,and I'm not having my dinner too..

Kp: Oh,what bout Fan Leon (my brother)..

Yc: Fan Leon at Ampang Park (my mother's shop)

Kp: I mean are they (my sister and brother) having dinner??

Yc: I said yes..

Kp: Oh,okay..

Yc: I got nothing to said already..So I said bye to her and I hang up the phone..Later on I feel damn weird,because usally she will ask me where am i going..But this time she din even ask me..Since she never ask me about it,then i dont even bother..


This is a lesson I get..Next time must be smart,must called her earlier and tell her where am i going..If not,something will happen again..Hey people,next time either one of your parents pass away..I advice you to don't go to your relative house for dinner everynight,or let them to look after you..If not you end like me..Good Night..

No comments: