Friday, November 7, 2008

When Out With Lilian And Tracey..

Bab10:

It's time to blog again..Today i went out with lilian,then she bring Jeffrey Piong along and leave me alone..Haih..Anyway,i use to it because she always leave me alone when there is guys with her..Then me,lilian and Jeffrey wnet to watch (007,James Bond)..After watching movie,we went arcade,because Jeffrey want to play his game..So,lilian and I accompany him..Around 6.15,Tracey called me,so I went and find her,then we went to a restaurant and have our dessert(cendol)..After finishing our cendol,we went shopping..Later on,lilian called me and ask me to meet her up,because we are going home soon..So we took cab home,went to lilian's house and cam-whore while waiting for my mum to pick me up from lilian's house..Anyway,nice to meet you tracey..Hope can go out with you next time..=) Good Night..



tracey..

my bitch

us again..

poser..

No comments: